New Survey Menu & Library & Psych-built Survey Release
New Survey Menu & Library: schools' surveys just got easier to visualise
We have introduced a new menu that provides a cleaner format for staff to see their active surveys, when they are next due to deploy and who will be receiving them. On top of that, staff will now be able to access our survey library to utilise the original custom survey, with the addition of our brand new pre-built Komodo surveys enabling, schools to explore new areas of wellbeing and safeguarding.
Purpose of update
- Better user interface: we started incorporating the new branding and illustrations in the product to create a more engaging, on-brand user interface.
- Survey library: we wanted to add a survey library to accommodate our new “Psych-built Surveys” concept, our ready-to-use surveys entirely designed by Komodo psychologists.
New Psych-built Surveys: send pre-built surveys designed by our experts
Psych-built surveys are pre-built surveys, designed by Komodo psychologists, that come ready-to-use. They can easily be selected and deployed in a few clicks. We now have a library where these surveys will be available and will be adding new surveys to the library over time.
Purpose of update
- For new schools: providing already-built surveys that could be picked up really easily and used from day 1.
When some schools join us and begin onboarding, the prospect of building surveys to measure wellbeing can sometimes feel a little daunting. They don’t always feel confident deciding what they should be tracking and what areas of wellbeing are more important for their school. Our psychology lead, Ilia and customer success lead, Holly spend so much time working with staff members to build surveys for them.
- For existing schools: providing already-built surveys that would enable schools to dive into specific areas of wellbeing, mental health or safeguarding that they typically wouldn’t be aware of or think to measure and analyse.
By conducting our own research, using existing resources and leveraging psychologist know-how we could make exploring new, important themes really easy and accessible for our schools.
Surveys available in this update
- Psychological Safety - A survey suitable for students aged 10+, that should be deployed between 1-4 times within a school year. It measures psychological safety across the entire student body. Watch out this space for the next product update to learn how to make the most of this product feature at your school.